Status of Sign Languages

Kyle Duarte kyle at KDUARTE.COM
Fri Apr 8 15:43:39 UTC 2011

I remember Annika Pabsch from the EUD telling me about a project they were
embarking on that studied the legal status of signed languages around the
world to influence European law. I'm not sure where they are with their
project, and I don't have an email address for Annika, but you could fill
our their contact form at http://www.eud.eu/Contact-i-157.html to get in
touch with them.

Best,
Kyle