SLLING-L barrage

Alysse Rasmussen, List Facilitator AlysseR at AOL.COM
Tue Aug 2 20:50:28 UTC 2011

Sorry!

But we didn't know it was stuck until just today. :(

To make setting adjustments (like putting the list on DIGEST  for a  bit):
_www.listserv.valenciacollege.edu_
(http://www.listserv.valenciacollege.edu)

Thanks & apologies!

Alysse Suzanne Rasmussen, MA
ASLTA Certification:  Qualified

TeachASL _www.teachasl.org_ (http://www.teachasl.org/)
IDI Administrator, RID Sponsor
President,  Florida ASLTA, _www.faslta.org_ (http://www.faslta.org/)
Chairman, Lulu G Lemery Foundation for Arts & Expression,  Inc._
www.lemery.org_ (http://www.lemery.org/)

In a message dated 8/2/2011 4:39:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,