does SLLing-L work?

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at SUNEIDESIS.COM
Tue Aug 2 19:35:46 UTC 2011

On 23 Jul 2011, at 01:15, Shane K. Gilchrist wrote:

> SLLing-L,
>
> does the list still work? A few colleagues and I cant send mails
> there?

Seems to be working ... sort of. I've just had a whole slew of
messages relating to the server switch over back in May. I tried to
email the sysadmins  then about various issues but they were (are?)
using a Microsoft hosted blocklist that seems to think anyone using a
non-Microsoft mailer is a spammer (how ironic is that?).

There hasn't been much posted here for a while though.

Regards, Trevor.

<>< Re: deemed!