SLLing-L -- to stay connected, respond to this email ... :)

Anthony Chong anthonychong at LIVE.COM
Wed Aug 3 22:52:03 UTC 2011

keep me in tooo

Cheers,

Anthony Chong

"There are no facts, only interpretations." by Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)
"Talent does what it can; genius does what it must." by Edward George Bulwer-Lytton (1803-1873)
"My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher." by Socrates (470-399 B.C.)