VS: SLLing-L -- to stay connected, respond to this email ... :)

Vivolin-Karen Riitta Riitta.Vivolin-Karen at KKO.KL-DEAF.FI
Thu Aug 4 04:05:15 UTC 2011

Hope can still be on the list.

Riitta

Riitta Vivolin-Karén
Opettaja
Kuurojen kansanopisto
PL 61, 00401 HKI
p. 09-5803 452, 040-5745053
etunimi.sukunimi at kko.kl-deaf.fi
http://www.kuurojenkansanopisto.fi/fi-FI/

________________________________

Lähettäjä: linguists interested in signed languages puolesta: John Glauert
Lähetetty: ke 3.8.2011 14:54
Vastaanottaja: SLLING-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Aihe: Re: SLLing-L -- to stay connected, respond to this email ... :)

At 21:42 +0100 27/5/11, Alysse Rasmussen, List Facilitator wrote:

	Hi SLLing-L people!

	Theoretically, if you reply to this email, you should be given access to the listserv's new home.

	Why not say "hi" and see if it works. :)

	When ever you answer emails from now on, just make sure that they say SLLing-L at listserv.valenciacollege.edu <mailto:SLLing-L at listserv.valenciacollege.edu>  instead of the old email address and things should be fine.

	(I hope, I'm traveling this weekend, lol -- that's like setting a jinx. :D)

	Alysse Suzanne Rasmussen, MA
	ASLTA Certification: Qualified
	TeachASL www.teachasl.org <http://www.teachasl.org/>
	IDI Administrator, RID Sponsor