Latest issue of Sign Language and Linguistics 14.1 is out

Brandon Scates brandonscates at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 20 01:28:37 UTC 2011

I love this

Sent from my Windows Phone From: Gladys Tang
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 6:26 PM
To: SLLING-L at listserv.valenciacollege.edu
Subject: Re: Latest issue of Sign Language and Linguistics 14.1 is out
Dear Josep,

Her oral defense was OK. She got  a pass with list of suggestions for
revision. Sorry for passing you a not so quality MPhil. thesis. It's
more like a first draft than a final piece. Thank you for your
support! Hope He Jia will meet you in future. She is a very nice
student from China, very committed to SL research. She just needs a
lot of polishing.

Gladys