SV: SLLing-L -- to stay connected, respond to this email ... :)

Ingvild Roald Ingvild.Roald at STATPED.NO
Fri Jun 3 11:28:02 UTC 2011

hi
Fra: linguists interested in signed languages [SLLING-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU] på vegne av Alysse Rasmussen, List Facilitator [AlysseR at AOL.COM]
Sendt: 27. mai 2011 22:42
Til: SLLING-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Emne: SLLing-L -- to stay connected, respond to this email ... :)

Hi SLLing-L people!

Theoretically, if you reply to this email, you should be given access to the listserv's new home.

Why not say "hi" and see if it works. :)

When ever you answer emails from now on, just make sure that they say SLLing-L at listserv.valenciacollege.edu<mailto:SLLing-L at listserv.valenciacollege.edu> instead of the old email address and things should be fine.

(I hope, I'm traveling this weekend, lol -- that's like setting a jinx. :D)

Alysse Suzanne Rasmussen, MA
ASLTA Certification: Qualified
TeachASL www.teachasl.org<http://www.teachasl.org/>
IDI Administrator, RID Sponsor