New video for Elena Pizzuto (1952-2011)

Claudia S. Bianchini chiadu14 at TISCALI.IT
Sat Mar 12 19:31:46 UTC 2011

Hello,
we have done a video to tell how we - the deaf and hearing people
working at ISTC-CNR of Rome - remember Elena Antinoro Pizzuto (who died
2 months ago). It's in Italian Sign Language with Italian subtitles
(I'm sorry, there isn't an english version available).
The link is:
http://www.visel.cnr.it/index.php?
option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=28&Itemid=182&lang=it
(the Elena's complete bibliography is also available at this same
link).
We would like to share Elena's memory with everyone, because she was
a very special person that has done so much for deaf comunity (in Italy
and elsewhere)
Regards,
Claudia S. Bianchini (Elena's PhD student)

Supera i limiti: raddoppia la velocità da 10 a 20 Mega! Risparmia con Tutto Incluso: telefono + adsl 20 mega a soli 29,95 € al mese per due anni!SCONTO DI 240 EURO!http://abbonati.tiscali.it/telefono-adsl/prodotti/tc/tuttoincluso/?WT.mc_id=01fw