potential workshop on formal semantics of SL during Amsterdam Colloquium

vadimkmm at RAMBLER.RU vadimkmm at RAMBLER.RU
Tue Mar 22 13:29:12 UTC 2011

Dear All,

There is a possibility to organize a workshop on sign languages during
Amsterdam Colloquium in 2011 (see the web-page of the last colloquium:
http://www.illc.uva.nl/AC/AC2009/index.php%3Fpage=_.html). The
colloquium in general is dedicated to formal semantics and pragmatics,
so the workshop would have to be related to this topic, too. I wonder
whether there are enough people (or any people except for Josep Quer,
Philippe Schlenker and Sandro Zucchi) who are doing formal semantics or
pragmatics of SL. If there aren't any more than those three, then there
is probably no sense in organizing this workshop. Could you please
respond as quicly as possible if you know anyone who might be interested
in such a workshop, as I will have to decide whether to organize it by
March 29th at the latest?

best regards,
Vadim Kimmelman,
ACLC UvA