potential workshop on formal semantics of SL during Amsterdam Colloquium

Vanja de Lint vdelint at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 22 17:14:39 UTC 2011

Hi Vadim,
how are you?
I work on argument structure, but aim to do experimental work/
acquisition for my PhD. Don't know if I'd consider myself as "doing
formal semantics of SL"... What do you think? :-)
I'd be interested in attending the workshop definitely.
Vanja