Out now: "Adaptation and Evaluation of a German Sign Language Test"

Claudney Oliveira claudney at TERRA.COM.BR
Mon May 23 21:42:14 UTC 2011

congratulations for your dissertation Tobias.
I would like to know if it is all in English as I want to have it downloaded.
Hope it is.

ClaudneyOliveira
Universidade Federal de Goiás-Brazil

PAZ sempre!
On Seg 23/05/11 09:30 , "Judy Reilly" reilly1 at MAIL.SDSU.EDU sent: