SLLing-L -- to stay connected, respond to this email ... :)

Hasan Dikyuva hasandikyuva at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon May 30 10:46:10 UTC 2011

Hi

Thanks!

Hasan

Hasan Dikyuva
MA(by Research) Student,
International Centre for Sign Languages and Deaf Studies
Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
Livesey House, LH213
University of Central Lancashire
Preston PR12HE,United Kingdoom

Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 16:42:17 -0400
From: AlysseR at AOL.COM
Subject: SLLing-L -- to stay connected, respond to this email ... :)
To: SLLING-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

Hi SLLing-L people!

Theoretically, if you reply to this email, you should be given access to
the listserv's new home.

Why not say "hi" and see if it works. :)

When ever you answer emails from now on, just make sure that they say SLLing-L at listserv.valenciacollege.edu
instead of the old email address and things should be fine.

(I hope, I'm traveling this weekend, lol -- that's like setting a jinx.
:D)

Alysse Suzanne Rasmussen, MA
ASLTA Certification:
Qualified
TeachASL www.teachasl.org
IDI Administrator, RID Sponsor
President,
Florida ASLTA, www.faslta.org

Chairman, Lulu G Lemery Foundation for Arts & Expression,
Inc. www.lemery.org