Nine PhD student posts at the Special Doctoral Programme in La...

Alysse Rasmussen, List Facilitator AlysseR at AOL.COM
Fri Sep 16 01:56:02 UTC 2011

I can make you a facebook SLLing-L if you want one ... let me know.

Alysse Suzanne Rasmussen, MA
ASLTA Certification:  Qualified

TeachASL _www.teachasl.org_ (http://www.teachasl.org/)
IDI Administrator, RID Sponsor
President,  Florida ASLTA, _www.faslta.org_ (http://www.faslta.org/)
Chairman, Lulu G Lemery Foundation for Arts & Expression,  Inc._
www.lemery.org_ (http://www.lemery.org/)

In a message dated 9/15/2011 9:45:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,