Facebook was Re: Nine PhD student posts at the Special Doctoral Programme in Language and Linguistics at Stockholm University

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at SUNEIDESIS.COM
Fri Sep 16 09:16:42 UTC 2011

Personally, I don't do Facebook (or any of the bandwagon social networks). For me it isn't "easier", email is sent to me without me having to do anything, Facebook (and the others) require me to actively go to their website. It's push versus pull, in technical jargon. So it isn't easier because these things demand that I make a conscious decision rather than simply relying upon an automated system sending me messages.

Regards, Trevor.

<>< Re: deemed!

Sent from my iPad