Facebook

Richard J Senghas Richard.Senghas at SONOMA.EDU
Fri Sep 16 21:26:50 UTC 2011

A both/and solution may be useful.  While I don't use Facebook myself (at least, not yet), it is clear that a very large number of people do, especially among the populations likely to include potential Ph.D. students.  The broader the outreach, the greater the likelihood of finding the most suitable applicants, which in the end is better for all of us, no?

Best regards,

-RJS
Richard J. Senghas, Professor            | Sonoma State University
Anthropology                             | 1801 East Cotati Avenue
Human Development Program                | Rohnert Park, CA 94928-3609
Richard.Senghas[at]sonoma.edu            | 707-664-3920 (fax)