SLLING-L Digest - 9 Apr 2012 to 11 Apr 2012 (#2012-38)

Onno Crasborn o.crasborn at LET.RU.NL
Mon Apr 16 06:54:32 UTC 2012

That's a really nice idea, Verena, thank you I hope you have the resources to add additional sites, as has been suggested.

Two more:

- Radboud University Nijmegen, Centre for Language Studies
Dr. O Crasborn, Dr. E Ormel + PhD students and assistants
- MPI for Psycholinguistics & Radboud University / CLS
Prof. A. Özyürek and students

Best wishes,
Onno

Dr. O.A. Crasborn

Department of Linguistics & Centre for Language Studies
Radboud University Nijmegen
PO Box 9103, NL-6500 HD Nijmegen, Netherlands

http://www.let.ru.nl/sign-lang
http://www.corpusngt.nl
http://www.slls.eu
http://www.ru.nl/slcn