SLLING-L Digest - 9 Apr 2012 to 11 Apr 2012 (#2012-38)

Brigitte Garcia bridge.garcia at WANADOO.FR
Mon Apr 16 08:20:02 UTC 2012

Hi
Concerning the second place Cedric mentioned below for France (Université
Paris 8), here is the right adress:

UMR 7023 SFL (University Paris 8 & CNRS) [Cuxac¹s team Langue des Signes et
Gestualité]
UPS-CNRS
59, rue Pouchet
75017 Paris

I guess some others are missing (³Recherche LSF List² in cc)

Best
Brigitte