SLLING-L Digest - 9 Apr 2012 to 11 Apr 2012 (#2012-38)

Thierry Haesenne thaesenne at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 16 13:10:55 UTC 2012

Hi,

Also, add a couple of spots in French-speaking Belgium regarding Sign Language research :

Facultés Universitaires Notre-Dame de la Paix

Département de langues et littératures romanes

Rue de Bruxelles 61

5000 Namur

Coordinator: Laurence Meurant (laurence.meurant at fundp.ac.be)

=> Research hub in LSFB + LSFB courses for university students

PROFILS

Institut Libre Marie Haps

Rue d'Arlon 11

1050 Brussels

Coordinator: Thierry Haesenne (thierry.haesenne at ilmh.be or thaesenne at gmail.com)

=> Research hub in applied LSFB linguistics + LSFB courses for students and the general public.

I don't know whether this is also useful, but the University of Liege
provides two short courses in French Belgian Sign Language for speech
therapists, but currently there is no sign language research centre per
se there.

Regards,

Thierry Haesenne