Perception study -- ASL vs. Gestures

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Mon Apr 23 16:11:55 UTC 2012

Oh, yes. I agree. I was just giving a very generalized definition. Noticed I never said they are universal gestures, just that some might think them as such. Nonetheless, I agree that the definition I gave isn't the best. I'm sure several on this list can give a better one than me. ;-) I just hope I was able to answer what emblems were.

Adam