Sign language 'fieldwork'

Adam Schembri A.Schembri at LATROBE.EDU.AU
Fri Feb 3 00:14:08 UTC 2012

As an SLLS Board member, I would encourage everyone to join SLLS so we can
keep the conversation going there! ;-)
http://www.slls.eu/
Cheers,
Adam
--
Assoc. Prof. Adam Schembri, PhD
Director | National Institute for Deaf Studies and Sign Language