statistics on official recognition of SLs?

Christopher Greene-Szmadzinski christopher.blue at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 31 22:12:18 UTC 2012

Additionally, here's a research study that explains the numbers behind
ASL users and why it is problematic to determine "rank" of language
use when it come to ASL especially in the United States:

http://research.gallaudet.edu/Publications/ASL_Users.pdf