additions to LDC Sign Language Resources page

Wed Jun 13 15:54:58 UTC 2012

Gràcies. I have fixed the links.

This wiki is editable only with permission. We are looking for editors to enrich and update our wiki for particular languages and topics. Would you be interested in becoming an editor for LSC?

-- Mark