++Reminder: Survey: Sign Language Tests & New Technologies++

Haug Tobias Tobias.Haug at HFH.CH
Tue May 22 07:42:39 UTC 2012

Dear all,
a few weeks ago, I have posted a survey regarding sign language tests and the use of new technologies on this list.
Today, I would like to inform you that the deadline to fill out this online survey has been extended to June 15, 2012. So, when you are involved in sign language test development, I would greatly appreciate when you could take a few minutes to complete this survey.
This survey targets at sign language test developers - independent if you have or have not developed a computer- or web-based testing format. Parts of this survey deal explicitly on issues around what would be needed in the future for sign language tests, independent of the current test format you have developed.
To complete this survey, please follow this link:
http://limesurvey.learnhfh.ch/index.php?sid=24525&newtest=Y
Thank you very much in advance for your collaboration.
Tobias Haug