Survey re the CEFR for Signed Languages in Higher Education

Beppie van den Bogaerde beppie.vandenbogaerde at HU.NL
Mon Nov 12 11:01:38 UTC 2012

Thank you Trevor for notifying us !
I have just posted the message again, hopefully now with all the right links.
Apologies.

Beppie

Van: linguists interested in signed languages [mailto:SLLING-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU] Namens Trevor Jenkins
Verzonden: maandag 12 november 2012 11:40
Aan: SLLING-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Onderwerp: Re: Survey re the CEFR for Signed Languages in Higher Education

On 12 Nov 2012, at 08:17, "Beppie van den Bogaerde" <beppie.vandenbogaerde at HU.NL<mailto:beppie.vandenbogaerde at HU.NL>> wrote:

Dear colleagues,

Within the frame of the European project "ProSign: Signed Languages for Professional Purposes<https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/ProSign/Survey/(http:/www.ecml.at/F5/tabid/867/language/en-GB/Default.aspx)>"

I got the curt and offensive message "It seems you don't belong here!" from Drop Box when I clicked on that link.

Regards, Trevor.

<>< Re: deemed!