Survey re the CEFR for Signed Languages in Higher Education

Shelley Dufoe Shelley_Dufoe at SIL.ORG
Tue Nov 13 00:37:01 UTC 2012

I second what Albert wrote.  I am also an American and when Dropbox
gives me the message "It seems you don't belong here!" it elicits a
smile or a chuckle.  They are definitely trying to be cute, not rude or
offensive.  That said, it would be good if they were made aware that
they /are/ offending Europeans by their non-standard access denied message.

Shelley Dufoe