SLLING-L Digest - 25 Sep 2012 to 12 Oct 2012 (#2012-95)

Gladys Tang gtang at CUHK.EDU.HK
Sat Oct 13 11:08:36 UTC 2012

Dear Kearsy,

Thank you for the quick response. Josep asked me to contact Galini but I think it might be better if I contact him/her? when I have completed the survey. Will send the response to the questionnaire next week or after TISLR's abstract submission. Hope it is OK.

Gladys