Urgent reminder: Call for SLLS nominations BY MAY 1

Adam Schembri A.Schembri at LATROBE.EDU.AU
Sun Apr 28 02:28:17 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,
A final reminder about the call for nominations to the Board of the international Sign Language Linguistics Society (www.slls.eu). If you wish to nominate someone for a role on the Board, you must fill in the attached form and return to me by May 1.
Thank you,
Adam
--
Assoc. Prof. Adam Schembri, PhD
Linguistics program | Humanities and Social Sciences
Interim director | Centre for Research on Language Diversity (http://www.latrobe.edu.au/crld)
La Trobe University | Melbourne (Bundoora) | Victoria |  3086 |  Australia
Tel : +61 3 9479 2887/6401 | Mob: +61 432 840 744
Secretary, Sign Language Linguistics Society: http://www.slls.eu
ALLY Network Member supporting GLBTIQ students and staff at La Trobe University:  www.latrobe.edu.au/equality/ally<http://www.latrobe.edu.au/equality/ally>

From: Adam Schembri <a.schembri at latrobe.edu.au<mailto:a.schembri at latrobe.edu.au>>
Date: Tuesday, 2 April 2013 16:56
To: "slls-list at slls.eu<mailto:slls-list at slls.eu>" <slls-list at slls.eu<mailto:slls-list at slls.eu>>
Subject: Re: Reminder: Call for SLLS nominations

Hello again SLLS members,
Following a request from one of you, I'm forwarding you a copy of the 'call for SLLS nominations' form in MS Word format.
This message can also serve as a reminder that nominations must be received by May 1, 2013.
See you in London in July!
Thank you,
Adam
--
Assoc. Prof. Adam Schembri, PhD
Linguistics program | Humanities and Social Sciences
Interim director | Centre for Research on Language Diversity (http://www.latrobe.edu.au/crld)
La Trobe University | Melbourne (Bundoora) | Victoria |  3086 |  Australia
Tel : +61 3 9479 2887/6401 | Mob: +61 432 840 744
Secretary, Sign Language Linguistics Society: http://www.slls.eu
ALLY Network Member supporting GLBTIQ students and staff at La Trobe University:  www.latrobe.edu.au/equality/ally<http://www.latrobe.edu.au/equality/ally>

I am resending you information in the attached PDF about the call for nominations for election to the Board of the Sign Language Linguistics Society (SLLS), the SLLS Advisory Board, and the SLLS Auditing Committee. Please also find attached position descriptions for each of the roles. Nominations must be received by May 1, 2013.
Voting will take place at the next SLLS General Meeting (GM) at TISLR 11 in London on 11th July, 2013. Only members present at the GM may vote. Any questions, please email me directly.
I look forwarding to seeing you all at the GM in London!

On behalf of the SLLS Board,
Adam