Job position?

Eugenio Ravelo Mendoza eugenioravelo at OPENDEUSTO.ES
Fri Aug 2 23:30:38 UTC 2013

Hello colleagues and professors, depends of the hierarchy from my person as my profession.

I would like to write a brief message, because most of you are in the academic break in some countries like Venezuela. I am seeking job for teaching or researching, these terms in the academic world. So if you know any information, I will appreciate that.

For introducing what I am basically. I am Deaf and Applied Sign language researcher. I have studied in Education with emphasis of modern languages. Moreover, I have a Master of teaching and interpreting in sign languages. Actually, I am PhD in educational innovation and long life learning from my University of Deusto.

I would like to work in the context with the education for the Deaf as well in Sign languages studies. Also I could work in administrative jobs about the accessibility in higher education.

If you want to know more, I have a LinkedIn profile in two languages Spanish and English. You are welcome to see my profile there.

Have a nice weekend.

Lic. Eugenio Ravelo Mendoza, Mgtr. Docente e Intérprete en Lenguas de Señas
Doctorando en Innovación Educativa y aprendizaje a lo largo de la vida
Universidad de Deusto

Enviado desde mi iPad