More about SLLS

Adam Schembri A.Schembri at LATROBE.EDU.AU
Sun Feb 10 03:20:33 UTC 2013

As a follow-up message for those unfamiliar with the Sign Language
Linguistics Society, one of our main activities involves supporting the
organisation of the TISLR (Theoretical Issues in Sign Language Research)
conference series. For more information about our goals and our current
activities, please visit our website (www.slls.eu). In particular, go to
'About SLLS' and chose 'Goals' to see the aims of SLLS and some more
specific examples of our work, but there are also sections on the website
for our newsletter/blog, information about scholarly output, a starting
guide for researchers as well as the benefits of membership etc.
Any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Regards,
Adam

--
Assoc. Prof. Adam Schembri, PhD
Linguistics program | Humanities and Social Sciences