On accent in SL

Adam Schembri A.Schembri at LATROBE.EDU.AU
Sat Feb 16 00:43:44 UTC 2013

Hi Nedelina
Are you referring to some aspect of Swedish fingerspelling that attempts
to represent these diacritics? I don't believe grave and acute accents are
used in Swedish, whereas other diacritics are (the a with a small
circle/ring over it) and these are represented by movements of the
handshape.
Regards,
Adam
--
Assoc. Prof. Adam Schembri, PhD
Linguistics program | Humanities and Social Sciences