11th Anniversary of www.signlang-assessment.info

Adam Schembri A.Schembri at LATROBE.EDU.AU
Mon Mar 18 20:56:52 UTC 2013

Congratulations Tobias, and thanks for the update!
Best,
Adam
--
Assoc. Prof. Adam Schembri, PhD
Linguistics program | Humanities and Social Sciences
Interim director | Centre for Research on Language Diversity (http://www.latrobe.edu.au/crld)
La Trobe University | Melbourne (Bundoora) | Victoria |  3086 |  Australia
Tel : +61 3 9479 2887/6401 | Mob: +61 432 840 744
Secretary, Sign Language Linguistics Society: http://www.slls.eu
ALLY Network Member supporting GLBTIQ students and staff at La Trobe University:  www.latrobe.edu.au/equality/ally<http://www.latrobe.edu.au/equality/ally>

From: Tobias Haug <tobias.haug at SIGNLANG-ASSESSMENT.INFO<mailto:tobias.haug at SIGNLANG-ASSESSMENT.INFO>>
Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2013 7:18
To: "SLLING-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU<mailto:SLLING-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>" <SLLING-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU<mailto:SLLING-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>>
Subject: 11th Anniversary of www.signlang-assessment.info

Dear all,
in March 2002 I have launched the website www.signlang-assessment.info<http://www.signlang-assessment.info>. So, we can celebrate its 11th anniversary (sorry, I’ve missed the 10th anniversary).
Those of you who are using this site as a resource tool for sign language assessments, I would like to let you know that I have renamed some of the test categories, merged one and added a new category. I would be more then happy when you could feedback on the new categories (also there are some space restriction in terms of lengths). I am also planning to have testing procedures related to the Common European Framework of Reference included there in the future.
Additionally, I have removed the “Forum” which hardly has been used. The “News” sections has been renamed into “What’s new” and will cover in the future only changes/updates to this site.
I also decided to have in the future also invited “guest authors” to present their sign language assessments.
I would also ask you to participate in a very short survey re this site and what should be included there in the future. It takes about 5 minutes to complete this survey. The survey in implemented into my website at http://www.signlang-assessment.info.
Thanks a lot in advance
Best wishes,
Tobias