typology - sign languages

Guido Joachim Guido.Joachim at SIGN-LANG.UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Fri Mar 22 15:11:22 UTC 2013

Hallo,

they refer to this paper:

Johnston, Trevor: BSL, Auslan and NZSL: three signed languages or
one? In: Baker, Ann / van den Bogaerde, Beppie / Crasborn, Onno
(eds): Cross-linguistic perspectives in sign language research.
Selected papers from TISLR 2000. Hamburg : Signum (2003) - S. 47-70

Guido
Am 22.03.2013 um 15:47 schrieb Mark A. Mandel:

> Write to editor_ethnologue at sil.org. I've generally found them
> responsive to questions and problem reports.
>
> -- Mark
>
> On 13.03.22, at 08:35, MARIA GALEA wrote:

>> an additional problem I have is that on the webpages of Ethnologue
>> that
>> talk of BSL, AUSLAN and New Zealand SL - they refer to Johnston
>> 2003 - but
>> this is not listed in their bibliography list. Does anyone know which
>> exact work (by Trevor Johnston) this may refer to?
>>
>> Many thanks!
>> Maria Galea

Guido Joachim M.A. / academic librarian
Institute for German Sign Language and Communication of the Deaf
University of Hamburg
Rothenbaumchaussee 45
20148 Hamburg - Germany
Phone ++49 40 42838 3239