[SPAM] Antw: UN consultation on disability inclusion--the perspective of deaf people and sign language linguists is needed

Jason Hopkins jason_hopkins at SIL.ORG
Tue Mar 26 10:02:02 UTC 2013

Franz,

I also found it hard to navigate their site, but this is what I found:

To Register: http://www.worldwewant2015.org/register

The start of the discussion: *www.worldwewant2015.org/enable*

On the "Enable" page you'll see something like this:
عربي <http://www.worldwewant2015.org/node/315334>
(http://www.worldwewant2015.org/node/315334)
中文 (http://www.worldwewant2015.org/node/315356)
<http://www.worldwewant2015.org/node/315356>
English (http://www.worldwewant2015.org/node/314874)
<http://www.worldwewant2015.org/node/314874>
Español (http://www.worldwewant2015.org/node/315366)
<http://www.worldwewant2015.org/node/315366>
Français (http://www.worldwewant2015.org/node/315359)
<http://www.worldwewant2015.org/node/315359>
Русский (http://www.worldwewant2015.org/node/315371)
<http://www.worldwewant2015.org/node/315371>
Português (http://www.worldwewant2015.org/node/315364)
<http://www.worldwewant2015.org/node/315364>

Click on whichever language you choose.  Clearly, the site is not
"inclusive" due to it's lack of sign languages, but we won't go into that.

I hope that helps.

-Jason