++ALTE-Association of Language Testers in Europe: Call for papers++

Haug Tobias Tobias.Haug at HFH.CH
Thu May 2 07:40:25 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I would like to point out the call for papers for the 5th International Conference of ALTE, the Association of Language Testers in Europe:

LANGUAGE ASSESSMENT FOR MULTILINGUALISM: PROMOTING LINGUISTIC DIVERSITY AND INTERCULTURAL COMMUNICATION<http://events.cambridgeenglish.org/alte-2014/index.html>

The conference will be held in Paris on April 10-11, 2014.

The call for papers includes also a strand for sign language assessment - this is a great chance for our field! Therefore I would like to encourage those of you who work in sign language assessment to submit a paper. Sign language assessment can relate to L1 and/or L2/foreign language testing of a sign language.

Here is the link to the call for papers: http://events.cambridgeenglish.org/alte-2014/call-for-papers.html

Best wishes,

Tobias Haug

Freundliche Grüsse
Tobias Haug, Prof. Dr. phil.
Leitung Studiengang Gebärdensprachdolmetschen
Interkantonale Hochschule für Heilpädagogik Zürich (HfH)
Schaffhauserstrasse 239
Postfach 5850
CH-8050 Zürich

T +41 (0)44 317 11 72