Oh no!!!

Alysse Rasmussen, List Facilitator AlysseR at AOL.COM
Sun Sep 29 02:33:04 UTC 2013

Ah!  I thought it was a comment on the size of the membership.  I  forgot
about Satan.  LOL.

Alysse Suzanne Rasmussen, Ph.D.
President,  Florida ASLTA, _www.faslta.org_ (http://www.faslta.org/)
ASLTA  Certification: Qualified

IDI Administrator, RID  Sponsor
TeachASL _www.teachasl.org_ (http://www.teachasl.org/)

In a message dated 9/28/2013 10:22:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,