First Announcement ICSLA2015

Beppie van den Bogaerde beppie.vandenbogaerde at HU.NL
Tue Apr 1 10:25:15 UTC 2014

Dear Sandra Wood, and others

ICSLA2015 is to be  held next year, and the deadline is indeed, October 2014, this year. So yes, we are very much so, accepting submissions...

This correspondence also gives me the change to rectify the dates of the first conference, in Lisbon, which was organized in March 2013, and not in May 2011. Apologies for that.

Beppie

Beppie van den Bogaerde I Lector Dovenstudies I Kenniscentrum Educatie I Faculteit Educatie I Hogeschool Utrecht HU I Padualaan 97 I Postbus 14007 I 3508 SB Utrecht I  kamer 3.093 I telefoon: *31 (0) 88 481 7266 I GSM +31(0) 6 508 24 110 I beppie.vandenbogaerde at hu.nl I Skype: Beppie2008 I Boardmember ANELA, editor DuJAL http://benjamins.com/#catalog/journals/dujal/main

Werkdagen: ma, di, woe, do; vrijdag werk ik thuis.

Wilt u op de hoogte blijven van nieuws van ons lectoraat? Meld u dan aan voor de nieuwsbrief onderzoek

 Before printing, think about the environment