Sign Languages recognized in Latin America

Eugenio Ravelo Mendoza eugenioravelo at OPENDEUSTO.ES
Sat Jan 4 23:27:43 UTC 2014

Dear BGG, I want to take chance here to say you Happy New Year from Mérida, Venezuela-

I have information on the bibliography, I think you can get one in Gallaudet University's library

International Disability Rights Monitor (Julio 2004) "Informe regional de las Américas", NO hay editorial ni ISBN - (Does not have publishing book office name or ISBN)

I have tried to check online the digital version, from the data in the book where it indicates the address, but it seems disappeared, but you can order this book there in http://www.cirnetwork.org/ or downland in many reports of the world in http://www.idrmnet.org/reports.cfm -

This report what I have here I read that the methodology is included about Sign Language status (communication section), with point of view from interviews to NGOs, Government departments, and group focus, as well the questionnaire, and redacting about law and resolutions materials-

And, about, my country Venezuela I could give you the url of the Disabled people's law in http://www.conapdis.gob.ve/index.php/ley-para-las-personas-con-discapacidad , where have some articules with Sign language aspects, as well as the Constitution of Venezuela's Bolivarian Republic in http://www.tsj.gov.ve/legislacion/constitucion1999.htm where appears in articles 81 and 101- The document is published online from the Supreme Court of Justice in Venezuela-

I want to make sorry for not using the point because my keyboard is broken with this key of point -

I hope you have successful research report,

Regards,

Eugenio Ravelo Mendoza, Mgtr. Doc.,
Candidato al Ph.D. en Innovación educativa y Aprendizaje a lo largo de la vida
Universidad de Deusto / University of Deusto

Fax: +58 (0274) 271.30.15

SMS: +58 (0412) 426.31.91

Dirección/Address:

Jardines de Alto Chama,
Jardín 1 Casa 13.
MÉRIDA, 5115
Venezuela

http://www.deusto.es

Antes de imprimir éste e-mail piense bien si es necesario hacerlo; el medioambiente es responsabilidad de todos.

Si utilizas el fuente Arial, aconsejo utilizar el fuente alternativo "Courier New" o "Century Gothic" ése reduce 30% de tinta impresa de los mensajes de su correo electrónico.