[Slling-l] [SPAM] Re: The latest issue of Sign_Language_&_Linguistics (19.2) is out!

Vassilis Kourbetis kourbetis1 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 19 18:28:16 UTC 2017

Hello every one on the list !

This is Vassilis Kourbetis from the Greek  Institute of Educational
Policy, Athens,
Greece.

I apologize for possible multiple mailings.

Since last December the Greek  Institute of Educational Policy, the Special
Elementary School for the Deaf & Hard-of-Hearing of Likovrisi-Pefki, in
Greece,  the Special Nursery School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing of
Argiroupolis in Greece, the Dutch Sign Centre, the European University of
Cyprus  and the Interkantonale Hochschule für Heilpädagogik Zürich
participate in an international project in the framework of ERASMUS +
called: “SIGN FIRST”.

One of our aims is to survey the best practices with regard to teaching
Sign Language as a first language. The objectives of the survey are to
develop a common knowledge and understanding of the situation on a European
and international level.

This survey is about the status of the various European and other national
sign languages in the world: their role in (special) education, higher
education and the status of sign language materials, such as specific
curricula, dictionaries and other (multimedia) teaching materials.

Please be part of the Survey!  https://goo.gl/forms/po4XVJ0H9sCzoseR2

This survey will take about 15 to 20 minutes of your valuable time.

Thank you for your participation.

If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.

Vassilis Kourbetis, Ph.D.

Counsellor A,

Coordinator of Special Education Unit

Institute of Educational Policy,

36 Tsoha St.GR-115 21 Athens,Greece

Τel.: (+30)213 1335301

Mobile: (+30) 6936121784

Work E-mail:      vk at iep.edu.gr

Personal E-mail:  kourbetis1 at gmail.com

skype:  vassilis.kourbetis

--

*Βασίλης Κουρμπέτης *

*Σύμβουλος** A**, ΥΠ.Π.Ε.Θ. *

Ινστιτούτο Εκπαιδευτικής Πολιτικής

Αν. Τσόχα 36, 115 21 Αθήνα

*Vassilis Kourbetis,Ph.D. *

*Counsellor A, *Institute of Educational Policy

36 Tsoha St., GR-115 21 Athens, Greece

*Κινητό**, **Mobile* (+30) 6936 12 17 84

http://www.prosvasimo.gr/

*E-mail:    *vk at iep.edu.gr*              (Work)* kourbetis1 at gmail.com
*(Personal)*