[Slling-l] Robert Panara stamp

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 1 05:46:26 UTC 2017

Hoi,
There is a Wikipedia article about him and consequently I could add a lot
of information in WIkidata .. The stamp does also feature and it links to
the Wikidata information.. I did add two people with "language spoken"
"American Sign Language".
Thanks,
      GerardM

https://tools.wmflabs.org/reasonator/?&q=29018852