[Slling-l] FEAST 2017 Registration

Rannveig Sverrisdóttir rannsve at HI.IS
Tue Mar 7 09:02:27 UTC 2017

Dear all.

Registration is now open for FEAST (Formal and Experimental Advances in
Sign Language Theory) in Reykjavík, June 21-22. Please consult the
conference website for further information:

https://sites.google.com/site/feastconference/home/conferences/feast_reykjavik_2017

We will post a preliminary programme on our website very soon.

If you plan to attend the conference, we strongly advise you to book
accommodation as soon as possible because Reykjavík has become a very
popular tourist destination in recent years. For further information on
booking accommodation see the conference homepage. Please note that Sunna
Guesthouse and Hótel Reykjavík Natura have reserved rooms for conference
guests until March 15th:
https://sites.google.com/site/feastconference/home/conferences/feast_reykjavik_2017/accomodation

Local organizing committee:
Jóhannes Gísli Jónsson
Kristín Lena Þorvaldsdóttir
Rannveig Sverrisdóttir
Þórhalla Guðmundsdóttir Beck

Scientific committee:
Chiara Branchini
Diane Brentari
Anna Cardinaletti
Carlo Cecchetto
Caterina Donati
Karen Emmorey
Carlo Geraci
Meltem Kelepir
Gaurav Mathur
Roland Pfau
Christian Rathman
Josep Quer
Markus Steinbach
Ronnie Wilbur
Bencie Woll

--
Rannveig Sverrisdóttir
Lektor í táknmálsfræði
Netfang: rannsve at hi.is

Rannveig Sverrisdóttir
Assistant Professor in Sign Language Linguistics
Faculty of Icelandic and Comparative Cultural Studies
School of Humanities
University of Iceland
Main Building, 329
Tel. +354-5254567