[Slling-l] Call for Abstracts - RECOGNIZING SIGN LANGUAGES

Aurélia Nana Gassa Gonga aurelia.ngg at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 14 07:25:43 UTC 2017

Dear colleague,

I know the deadline is over. However, I was wondering is France et is
represented ?

Warmest wishes,

Aurelia Nana Gassa Gonga,
French Sign Language Interpreter,