[Slling-l] SIGN8 Call for Papers

Timothy Grove tim_grove at SIL.ORG
Mon Mar 20 18:10:52 UTC 2017

Dear Ulrike,

Thank you for your email. I am a software developer living in Cheltenham,
England, involved with a project called "SooSL", a desktop application for
developing sign language dictionaries. I don't know if this would fit at
all into the scope of the SIGN8 conference agenda, but in any case, please
feel free to have a look at our project at https://soosl.net.

I am also writing at this time out of curiosity. I am currently on holiday
in Tel Aviv, Israel, with my family and I've noticed from your website that
there was a link with Tel Aviv University. I am just wondering what the
link is, if you have any time to explain more.

Best regards,
Tim Grove
SooSL Developer for SIL International