[Slling-l] More than 150 colleagues from forty five (45) countries have responded, so far, what about YOU?

Vassilis Kourbetis kourbetis1 at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 23 13:19:28 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

I would very much like to thank all of you for participating in
the European and International Survey https://goo.gl/forms/po4XVJ0H9sCzoseR2
 about the status of teaching Sign Language as a first language to Deaf
children.

Here is an exciting update:

More than 150 colleagues from forty five (45) countries have responded, so
far.

We have data from:

Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Belgium
(Flanders), Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic,
Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Guinee, Hungary, Iceland, India,
Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Lithuania, Malta, México, New
Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain,
Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, The Netherlands, Turkey, UK and the USA.

As you can see, we have received a number of responses but we would like to
obtain data from as many countries as possible. I would appreciate if you
could participate and also forward the survey information to as many people
you know around the world!

Please, spread the word through your international mailing lists.

Our Survey will be accepting responses for one more week, up to May 29th ,
2017.

We will e-mail  you the results of the survey when completed.  The results
will also be available on the projects’ website www.sign1st.eu.   A
conference will be held in Athens, Greece the first week of October 2018
where all outcomes of our project will be presented . Mark your calendars!

Thank you for your participation and your support!

--

*Βασίλης Κουρμπέτης *

*Σύμβουλος** A**, ΥΠ.Π.Ε.Θ. *

Ινστιτούτο Εκπαιδευτικής Πολιτικής

Αν. Τσόχα 36, 115 21 Αθήνα

*Vassilis Kourbetis,Ph.D. *

*Counsellor A, *Institute of Educational Policy

36 Tsoha St., GR-115 21 Athens, Greece

*Κινητό**, **Mobile* (+30) 6936 12 17 84

http://www.prosvasimo.gr/

*E-mail:    *vk at iep.edu.gr*              (Work)* kourbetis1 at gmail.com
*(Personal)*