[Slling-l] info on 1978 conference

Vassilis Kourbetis kourbetis1 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 10 21:55:53 UTC 2018

Barbara!!!
I was in Greece that year....
I can’t help but it was nice to see a message from you!
Where are you now?
I am back in Greece and doing nice things and having fun too!
See
Www.sign1st.eu
and
Www.prosvasimo.gr
Working a little with Bob Hoffmeister still...
Keep in touch!
Vassili Kourbetis

Στάλθηκε από το iPhone μου

10 Αυγ 2018, 4:53 μμ, ο χρήστης «Barbara Gerner De Garcia <barbara.gerner.de.garcia at GALLAUDET.EDU>» έγραψε: