[Slling-l] SLLING-L Digest - 9 Aug 2018 to 10 Aug 2018 (#2018-29)

Wilbur, Ronnie B wilbur at PURDUE.EDU
Sat Aug 11 04:37:01 UTC 2018

For 1978, my records show:
MIT Sign Language Symposium, Cambridge, MA.
Is this what you meant?

-----Original Message-----
From: linguists interested in signed languages [mailto:SLLING-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU] On Behalf Of SLLING-L automatic digest system
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2018 00:00
To: SLLING-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Subject: SLLING-L Digest - 9 Aug 2018 to 10 Aug 2018 (#2018-29)

Topics of the day:

  1. info on 1978 conference (2)

Date:    Fri, 10 Aug 2018 09:53:35 -0400
From:    Barbara Gerner De Garcia <barbara.gerner.de.garcia at GALLAUDET.EDU>
Subject: info on 1978 conference

 I am looking for the exact date and title of the Sign Linguistics conference held in Boston in (I think) 1978 for something I am writing. I was there  but.....
Assistance would be appreciated.

Barbara

--
Dr. Barbara Gerner de Garcia, Professor
[pronouns: she/her/hers]

Phone: 202-651-5207

Fulbright Scholar Brazil, 1999

*Recent publication:*
Gerner de Garcîa, B.A. & Karnopp, L.B. (Eds.) (2016). *Change and promise:
Bilingual deaf education and deaf culture in Latin America.* Washington,
DC: Gallaudet Press.

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. *