[Slling-l] info on 1978 conference

Glenna Ashton glennaraa at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 11 17:10:21 UTC 2018

I have the proceedings book from the National Symposium on Sign Language
Research and Teaching - October 15 - 19, 1978 at Hotel Del Coronado in
Coronado, California
Theme: American Sign Language in a Bilingual, Bicultural Context
Editors: Frank Caccamise and Dion Hicks
Co-Sponsors: National Association of the Deaf, The Salk Institute for
Biological Studies, Gallaudet University, California State University
Northridge, Center on Deafness, Department of Special Education, NAtional
Technical Institute for the Deaf

Dr. Glenna Ashton

--
Glenna Ashton

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude" - Scott Hamilton