[Slling-l] [SPAM] ++Last reminder: Survey on the Use of new technologies in sign language testing++

Sarah Hafer sarah.hafer at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 2 16:36:10 UTC 2018

Making sure here, who is your targeted audience for this survey? I do not
mind participating in the survey, but i do not want to be a waste of your
time for data work if i'm not your targeted audience. :)

Sarah Hafer, MA, CDI
American Sign Language Interpreter

"To be perfect is to be yourself." -- *Sarah Hafer*