[Slling-l] REMOVE my email

Smith, Robert Robert.Smith at ITB.IE
Wed Jul 11 19:04:56 UTC 2018

Dear Carin,

(Apologies for replying to the whole list, I cannot seem to email Carin directly.)

I am not involved in administering this list... just trying to be helpful.

Regards,

Robert Smith

Lecturer

School of informatics and engineering

E007, Institute of Technology Blanchardstown, Blanchardstown Road North, Dublin 15

Mailbox No. A8 | Phone: 01 8851029 | Email: robert.smith at itb.ie<mailto:robert.smith at itb.ie> | Web:https://robertsmithresearch.wordpress.com/

View our Disclaimer<http://www.itb.ie/disclaimer/disclaimer.html>