[Slling-l] [SPAM] ++Survey: Use of new technologies in sign language testing++

Tobias Haug tobias.haug at SIGNLANG-ASSESSMENT.INFO
Wed Jun 6 09:18:20 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,
In 2012, a study to investigate the use of new technologies in sign language testing has been conducted. Six years after this survey, Tobias Haug, University of Applied Sciences for Special Needs Education Zurich (HfH), and Wolfgang Mann, University of Roehampton, London, would like to conduct another survey.

Our goal is not to replicate the 2012 study only, but to expand the focus by also including questions related to new technologies used in sign language assessment. The results of this survey will help us to get a clearer picture of the extent to which new technologies are used in our field and also to strengthen an international collaboration on this issue.  The survey takes about 15 minutes to complete. This survey will be online until July 15, 2018.

Here is the link to the survey <https://signlanguages.eu/index.php/377714?lang=en>  (https://signlanguages.eu/index.php/377714?lang=en <https://signlanguages.eu/index.php/377714?lang=en>)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at survey at signlanguage.ch.

Thank you very much in advance for your collaboration.

Tobias Haug & Wolfgang Mann