[Slling-l] SLLING-L Digest - 30 Oct 2018 to 31 Oct 2018 (#2018-36)

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 1 15:50:51 UTC 2018

ALL: Sorry for the extra indentation; my original post bounced.
ADMINS: I subscribed as thnidu at gmail.com but now I most often use
Mark.A.Mandel at gmail.com, with or without the dots in the name. How do I
change my subscription address, or unsub from thnidu and subscribe as
Mark.A.Mandel?
There's no info in the digest(?) header or footer, or on the listserver
help page, at least as viewed on a phone. The dots in the name don't matter
to gmail; do they matter to the listserver?